Arsenal Rocks!

Arsenal Rocks!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello people, didn't post this few days because was tired & busy! My hair and jeans got caught in school 2 days ago, Yesterday i went to alter my long pants.. But if i still wear jeans to school i cannot enter the class! -.-

My teacher said i am getting from bad to worst wth!! Today in the morning i went to church with my little brother only, mother didn't come because she was tired.. went for 10.15am services, was late for church as usual -.-

After church we had our breakfast, ate in the church canteen.. After that i went to the church bookshop, went to buy keychain.. The keychain really reminds me of someone which i won't mention :D

After that we went someone's house, i don't know if its my mother's friends or someone related to us.. We went to Tampines! We had lunch & dinner there, was kinda boring so we watch DVD for like 6 hours? HAHA. After that took bus 39 back home, reached home at 10.45pm used computer for a while and gonna sleep soon! Nothing to post already bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment