Arsenal Rocks!

Arsenal Rocks!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello humans, today woke up at 10.30am. Get ready for church, took a taxi there because we are quite late.. But still reached there in time, aiyo gotta join some church stuff. Like Youth group or choir, don't know what i should join..

After church we had our lunch, after lunch gotta follow my little brother to cut his hair, then when i reach home i studied. Studied for like 2 hours? Exams coming on 1-2 of june, really gotta study very hard this year and next year if i wanna go to poly..

Ate western for dinner, let my little brother use computer until 9pm.. I'm gonna use until 11pm & i'm off to bed! Tomorrow is gonna be a very tiring day for me! having lesson from 8am-5pm, after that is badminton training from 5pm-7pm..

How tiring is that gonna be! might not update during weekdays, I'll see if i'm free ot not.. Goodbye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment